RBT 3D Digital System D5
A new RBT best class digital stereo camera is available from now on. The basis is the Nikon COOLPIX P6000. The D5 is a future development of the favourite D4 and D4II. The camera offers an absolute synchronicity – in all operational modes. Even flash pictures are possible with external flash unit without problems.
The RBT 3-D D5 is a premium top class digital view-finder camera, with full manual setting options. The camera is exactly synchronized with additional electronic equipment via a detachable cable connection. The two cameras (Nikon COOLPIX P6000), are mounted on a lightweight stable carrier.
The perfect synchronization accuracy (+ / - 1ms) is guaranteed in almost all operating modes.
Even the external flash still works at 1 / 125, and can be adjusted, if necessary, at 1 / 500. by yourself.
If the carrier and connection assembly is detached from the camera, the cameras can be used as a fully functional single camera. Via a sliding switch next to the flash connector, the cameras can be switched from stereo operation [S] to mono operation.
The synchronization carrier has the following equipment features
- Stereo basis continuously adjustable from 65mm to 170mm
- Precisely CNC - milled removing mechanics
- Holder in lightweight construction
- Stereo basis scale on holder - dimensions on basis 65mm h = 120mm b = 217mm d = 42mm
- Tripod screw on holder
- Eyelets for wrist strap on holder
- Flash holder with synchronization for standard flash units
The following features characterize the D5 complete system:
- Synchronization of switch on and off
- Synchronization of focusing
- Synchronization of the camera shutter release
- Synchronization extending and retracting zoom
- Total weight approx. 770 g
- Integrated micro-connecting plug on each camera
- Both cameras can be used separately, when they are detached from holder and connection assembly
- Synchronization of external flash connector for standard flash units
Main Features Nikon Coolpix P6000
- 13.5 effective megapixels for high-resolution images
- 4x Zoom-NIKKOR lens with 28mm wide-angle capability
- 2.7-inch high-resolution wide-viewing angle LCD monitor with anti- reflection coating
- External flash and wide-angle converter lens options
- RAW file format support*1
- Optical lens shift VR image stabilization
- Wired LAN connectivity, my Picturetown
- Built-in GPS (Global Positioning System) unit records the location (latitude and longitude) of shots as "geotags"
- High-Sensitivity up to ISO 6400*2
- COOLPIX Picture Control for improved finishing flexibility
- optical viewfinder
- High-quality materials and finish with magnesium alloy front panel
- Manual focus
- Wireless Remote Control ML-L3 for wireless shutter release Distortion Control
- Exposure Modes (P/S/A/M)
- Three Unique Nikon Image Innovations for high performance - Face-priority AF, In-Camera Red-Eye Fix and D-Lighting
Nikon COOLPIX P5100 Specifications
1/1.7-in. CCD; total pixels: approx. 13.93 million
4x Zoom-NIKKOR; 6-24mm (35mm  format picture angle: 28-112mm); f/2.7-5.9; 9 elements in 7 groups; Digital zoom: up to 4x (35mm  format picture angle: 448mm)
Focus range (from lens):
50cm (1 ft.) to infinity (∞); Macro close-up mode: 2cm (0.8 in.) to infinity (∞)
2.7-in., 230,000-dot, wide viewing angle TFT LCD with anti-reflection coating
Internal memory (approx. 48 MB), SD memorcards
Image size (pixels):
4224 x 3168 (13M), 3264 x 2448 (8M), 2592 x 1944 (5M), 2048 x 1536 (3M), 1600 x 1200 (2M), 1280 x 960 (1M), 1024×768 (PC), 640 x 480 (TV), 4224 x 2816 (3：2), 4224 x 2376 (16:9), 3168 x 3168 (1:1)
Vibration Reduction (VR):
Optical lense shift VR
ISO 64, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 2000, 3200*2, 6400*2, Auto (auto gain ISO 64-800), High ISO Sensitivity Auto (ISO 64-1600), Fixed Range Auto (ISO 64-100, 200, 400)
High speed USB
Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL5 (supplied), AC Adapter EH-62A (optional)
Approx. 260 shots with EN-EL5 battery (based on CIPA standard)
USB Cable UC-E6, Audio Video Cable EG-CP14, Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL5, Battery Charger MH-61, Strap AN-CP16, Software Suite CD-ROM
Battery Charger MH-61, Wide-angle Converter WC-E76, Adapter Ring UR-E21, Speedlight SB-400, SB-600, SB-900
For a absolute perfect synchron relase of both cameras, you have to press the relase botton the halve way, the focus must be ready of both cameras (green LED next to the viewfinder is on). Than press the relase button the full way. In this case ist the synchronising between +/- 1ms.
If the distortions conrol is working, the synchronising of +/- 1ms is not warranted.